Presented by Beltone – A leader in audience Health care.
The Arizona Community Foundation (ACF) today announced the opening of the application acceptance process for candidates interested in the position of President and CEO. ACF’s Board of Directors has selected Carlson Beck, a national executive search firm focused on philanthropy and nonprofit leadership recruitment, to lead the search and facilitate the selection of the foundation’s next CEO.
“The Board is dedicated to finding a strong leader to take on the role of President and CEO of the foundation,” said Leezie Kim, Vice Chair of the ACF Board and Chief Deputy ACF CEO search committee. “ACF has never been in a better position to transition to new leadership following the retirement of Steve Seleznow. The leadership team and every staff member are dedicated to serving donors and the community with the passion and expertise cultivated under Steve’s leadership.
For potential candidates interested in learning more about the opportunity, please review the job description at azfoundation.org/ceosearch and send a resume and cover letter to Carlson Beck at [email protected]
Find the next leader of ACF
The ACF Board of Directors is committed to finding the right leader to lead the organization into the decades to come and advance its mission to lead, serve, and collaborate to mobilize sustainable philanthropy for a better Arizona. Leezie Kim, vice chair of the board, leads the work with executive search firm Carlson Beck, working with a subcommittee of the board. The ACF CEO Search Committee includes the following members:
- Leezie Kim, Esq., General Counsel, Fox Restaurant Concepts LLC
- Robbin M. Coulon, Esq., Director of Legal Services, Region 1 Regional Agency on Aging
- Shelley Cohn, Community and Arts Volunteer, Former Member Director
- Eve Ross, JD, community volunteer
- Heidi Jannenga, Clinical Director and Co-Founder, WebPT
- Charley Freericks, Senior Vice President, Catellus Development Corporation
- Javier Cárdenas, Director, Barrow Concussion and Brain Injury Center
- Richard Morrison, President, Morrison Enterprises
- Christy Burton, Burton Family Foundation (Community Member)
About the Community Foundation of Arizona
Established in 1978, the Arizona Community Foundation is a family of statewide charitable funds supported by thousands of Arizonans. With five regional offices serving Arizona communities, ACF is among the top 25 community foundations in the nation with over $1.1 billion in trust and endowment assets and is certified to the National Standards for US Community Foundations. Since its inception, ACF and its affiliates have awarded more than $1.1 billion in grants, scholarships, and loans to nonprofits, schools, and government agencies. More information is available at azfoundation.org.